-1 only 1200mm hanging bracket
-4 only 2 3/4" x 3/8" zinc coated sleeve anchor SLB
-4 only 3/8" 1 1/2" security screws
Laminate thickness reinforcement type and addition of gelcote finish will affect fire properties and test results.
Laminate mechanical properties - Range based on filter admixtures.
|Barcol Hardness ||50 - 73 |
|Flexural Strength ||19, 000 - 23, 700 PSI |
|Flexural Modulus ||12.5 - 16 x 10 PSI |
|Tensile Strength ||10,300 - 11,800 PSI |
|Tensile Elongation % ||1.3 - 1.75 |
|Compressive Strength ||22,200 - 28,900 |
|Specific Gravity ||1.34 - 1.83 |
|Compressive Modulus x 10 PSI ||16.6 - 18.4 |
For the purpose of pricing, the following physical properties are standard. Other variation can be matched to customer specifications.
- Class 1 Flame Spread < 15
- Smoke Dev - 695
- Thickness - 5mm - Standard
- Colors Standard - Ashland #7597, #7598, #1393 and #1392
- Finish Orange Peel - work areas flat finish, ie desktop
Note: Fire properties based on 3 ply 1.5 oz. Laminate.
**Custom colors available upon request
- Uses - dorms, correctional facilities, hospitals and more
- One-piece construction
- Light weight
- Fits any wall type
- Available in custom colors
- No sharp edges
- No seams
- Easy installation
- Security tamper proof fasteners
- Low flame and smoke dev. ratings available
- Aesthetically pleasing
Reinforced composite furniture built with maximum and medium security performance requirements. Standard product built to the following specifications.
Hardware: (following range supplied with various products)
- All support angles are primed mild steel
- Sleeve anchors, zinc plated cold rolled steel or stainless steel. Sleeve SAE 1006 body and ISO grade 6.8 hex. bolt
- Wedge anchors, zinc plated or s/s
- Stainless steel expansion clip UL approved
- AISI C1030
- 304 and 316 s/s alloy
- s/s button head hex. socket security machine screws
- Steel pin aluminum rivets
- Zamac pin bolt - 304 s/s alloy and Zamac 5 alloy
- Drop in anchors - zinc plated steel AISI C12L14
**Specify wall or floor construction material, i.e. s/stud, concrete, concrete block etc. Stainless steel available for all anchors or fasteners if required.
MATERIALS (The following materials will be required for installation - these are supplied by others)
- Caulking: Sika Flex 7A or equivalent
- Security sealant: Verticoat epoxy or Sika Dur fastest epoxy or equivalent
**Owner, architect or engineer will specify the use of security sealant in high-risk areas